Biggest Loser Blitz

Now that I've finally found a diet I can stick to, I need a little motivation to make sure that I do. The diet is a very low carb diet - not a no carb diet! Its a healthier option than Atkins - our body needs carbs. The problem is that, as with any diet, there's the temptation to be bad. There's nothing quite like writing about your activities for the day to keep you honest.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

This Curves Thing Just Might Work

I was surprised to find that even when I woke up this morning I still had a craving to go back to Curves. Since I'm about to travel up to Rockhampton tomorrow and am not sure how often I'll be able to get to a Curves gym on the trip, I was actually tempted to go anyhow.

I had a lot of stuff to do today to prepare for the trip, so I was a bit worried that I wouldn't have any time to go. In the end, I did manage to get going. To my surprise, my mum actually decided to come with me. I thought after yesterday she might have wanted a day off between workouts, but I guess since I won't be here for a while, she figured the same thing I did - we'd better get off to Curves while we could.

It was a good work out. I was happy with that. And I love the games they play. Today it was yatzee - I only managed 3 ones. Grrr. Got beaten by 3 fives. Oh well. And I mis-counted the bugs. Twice. *sob* Errr....yes....one of the games this week is to count up all the pictures of bugs on the walls. Maybe I'll win something when I get back.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home