Biggest Loser Blitz

Now that I've finally found a diet I can stick to, I need a little motivation to make sure that I do. The diet is a very low carb diet - not a no carb diet! Its a healthier option than Atkins - our body needs carbs. The problem is that, as with any diet, there's the temptation to be bad. There's nothing quite like writing about your activities for the day to keep you honest.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Second Worst Day Ever

Waking up to have a cat jump on your extremely sensitive stomach is not generally a good way to wake up. Gosh I love my cat, no really.

Today hasn't been quite so bad as yesterday, but still pretty shocking. So far I've managed to keep both shakes down, but I've had terrible stomach aches afterwards. I'm dreading the idea of solid food, although I do have a perverse craving for bacon and eggs again. Hmm. Can we say "glutton for punishment"?

Later

Well I went for bacon and eggs (well, more specifically 50g of bacon and one egg). It was so nice, that even though the stomach has started chucking a wobbly, I still don't really regret it. I may have to revise that statement later though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home