Biggest Loser Blitz

Now that I've finally found a diet I can stick to, I need a little motivation to make sure that I do. The diet is a very low carb diet - not a no carb diet! Its a healthier option than Atkins - our body needs carbs. The problem is that, as with any diet, there's the temptation to be bad. There's nothing quite like writing about your activities for the day to keep you honest.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Naughty Girl!

Yesterday was just a shocker! I went totally off the rails and broke just about every dieting rule. Not only did I drink (a lot!), I ate a very decadent pie. Now, most of the pie ingredients were fine - the main problem was the pastry. Well...and the quantity was also a problem.

Fortunately, the scales weren't too bad. I'd only gained half a kilo. So, today I have to stick to my diet plan pretty much perfectly. So far I'm doing okay, but we'll see how it goes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home